Treatment of Personal Information
This Website (sumitomocorp.co.jp) recognizes the importance of Personal Information, and has therefore implemented the following measures for the protection of such. The scope of such measures applies to this Website only. We are not responsible for the protection of Personal Information on any websites linked to from this Website; we encourage you to check the Personal Information protection policies for each site you visit.
- We shall use Personal Information solely with respect to inquiries received from you about this Website, or for such other purpose as indicated. We will not use Personal Information for any other purposes without obtaining your prior consent.
- We will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party. Notwithstanding, Sumitomo Corporation shall provide such Personal Information to third parties if required by law or other special circumstances.
- We shall endeavor to maintain Personal Information in a correct and current form, and shall take measures to prevent the illegal access to, or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of Personal Information.
- In the event that Sumitomo Corporation contracts the handling of Personal Information to an external subcontractor, we shall prohibit such subcontractor from leaking or providing Personal Information to other parties according to contract, enforcing the proper control over Personal Information.
- Sumitomo Corporation shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of the Personal Information; we shall periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
- User access history (access log) on this Website is automatically recorded. This is to allow Sumitomo Corporation to perform statistical analysis of Website usage conditions, helping us improve the Website for future convenience. This access history does not involve the retention of user Personal Information.